ASLO Journals On The Go
Now available for Android!
Download the app for free on iOS and Android Devices
- Stay current with the latest published articles with push notification
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Search and save your favorite articles
- Share articles with colleagues or students
*Instructions for how to access content via journal apps can be downloaded here.
NEW! L&O Letters Journal App Now Available!
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all ASLO journal content if you are an ASLO member.
to ASLO.org for access) (Note: you will be redirected
JUST PUBLISHED! To celebrate Great Lakes Day, L&O published a virtual issue on articles related to the 17 of the largest lakes of the world! Free to read here.
Celebrating International Women's Day with Adrienne Sponberg!
For International Women’s Day, we sat down with Dr. Adrienne Sponberg, the Director of Communications for ASLO, to hear about her story as a woman in science.
- ASLO Announces 2018 Award Recipients
- Cross peer review: what is it and how is it being used at Limnology & Oceanography: Letters?
- ASLO statement on EPA's censorship of scientists
- ASLO Announces 2017 Global Outreach Initiative Award Winners
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 ASLO Photo Contest!
- ASLO joins aquatic societies in opposing repeat of Waters of the United States (WOTUS) rule