Aims and Scope
The Limnology and Oceanography Bulletin publishes articles, letters, ASLO news items (messages from ASLO officials and editors of ASLO publications, ASLO election information, committee reports, etc.), meeting reports, book reviews, and obituaries.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Aqualine Abstracts (ProQuest)
- ASFA: Aquatic Sciences & Fisheries Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Biological Sciences (ProQuest)
- Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management (ProQuest)
- GEOBASE (Elsevier)
- Oceanic Abstracts (ProQuest)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Water Resources Abstracts (ProQuest)
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all ASLO journal content if you are an ASLO member.
to ASLO.org for access) (Note: you will be redirected
Newly Available- L&O Bulletin Virtual Issues
- ASLO statement on EPA's censorship of scientists
- ASLO Announces 2017 Global Outreach Initiative Award Winners
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 ASLO Photo Contest!
- ASLO joins aquatic societies in opposing repeat of Waters of the United States (WOTUS) rule
- Announcing the 2019 L&O Special Issue "Long-term perspectives in aquatic research"