Submitting a Manuscript, Editorial Policy, or Submitted Manuscript Status
Questions regarding editorial policy or scope should be directed to the editor
Questions regarding submitted manuscripts should be directed to the managing editor
Journal Production (Manuscripts That Have Been Accepted for Publication)firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising and Media Kits
ASLO Business Office
5400 Bosque Blvd., Suite 680
Waco, TX 76710
(800) 929-ASLO USA, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean
(254) 399-9635 All Other Countries
(254) 776-3767 FAX
Contact us for Advertising and Corporate Sales Services
We have a complete range of advertising and publishing solutions professionally managed within our global team. From traditional print-based solutions to cutting-edge online technology the Wiley-Blackwell corporate sales service is your connection to minds that matter. For an overview of all our services please browse our site which is located under the ‘Resources’ section. For print advertising please use the separate advertising contact information adjacent to this, for all other services contact our corporate sales team today to discuss the opportunities available:
- Online advertising
- Email Table of Contents Sponsorship
- Supplement and sponsorship opportunities
- Custom Projects
USA (also Canada, and South/Central America):
- Healthcare Advertising
- Science Advertising
- Supplements, Sponsorship, Books and Custom Projects
For any author reprint orders (50-300 copies), please use the details shown below.
Order online: www.sheridan.com/blackwell/eoc
go to:> top of page
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all ASLO journal content if you are an ASLO member.
to ASLO.org for access) (Note: you will be redirected
- ASLO Announces 2018 Award Recipients
- Cross peer review: what is it and how is it being used at Limnology & Oceanography: Letters?
- ASLO statement on EPA's censorship of scientists
- ASLO Announces 2017 Global Outreach Initiative Award Winners
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 ASLO Photo Contest!
- ASLO joins aquatic societies in opposing repeat of Waters of the United States (WOTUS) rule