Robert W. Howarth
Marguerite A. Xenopoulos
Josef D. Ackerman
Thomas R. Anderson
M. Dileep Kumar
Luiz Drude de Lacerda
James J. Leichter
John M. Melack
Anna M. Romaní
Mary I. Scranton
Heidi M. Sosik
Craig L. Stevens
Benjamin van Mooy
Mikhail V. Zubkov
John Wiley & Sons
Limnology and Oceanography
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all ASLO journal content if you are an ASLO member.
to ASLO.org for access) (Note: you will be redirected
Editor's Choice feature is unavailable for this journal
NEW! Companion Virtual Issue to L&O Special Issue on Methane
Freely access 26 papers on research progress and current science on methane. Read Companion Virtual Issue to L&O Special Issue on Methane now!
NEW! L&O Video Abstracts
L&O Special Issue on MethaneRead Methane Emissions from Oceans, Coasts, and Freshwater Habitats: New Perspectives and Feedbacks on Climate now!
L&O 60th Anniversary Virtual Issue
- ASLO statement on EPA's censorship of scientists
- ASLO Announces 2017 Global Outreach Initiative Award Winners
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 ASLO Photo Contest!
- ASLO joins aquatic societies in opposing repeat of Waters of the United States (WOTUS) rule
- Announcing the 2019 L&O Special Issue "Long-term perspectives in aquatic research"