Robert W. Howarth
Marguerite A. Xenopoulos
Josef D. Ackerman
Thomas R. Anderson
M. Dileep Kumar
Luiz Drude de Lacerda
James J. Leichter
John M. Melack
Anna M. Romaní
Mary I. Scranton
Heidi M. Sosik
Craig L. Stevens
Benjamin van Mooy
Mikhail V. Zubkov
John Wiley & Sons
Limnology and Oceanography
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all ASLO journal content if you are an ASLO member.
to ASLO.org for access) (Note: you will be redirected
Editor's Choice feature is unavailable for this journal
NEW! Companion Virtual Issue to L&O Special Issue on Methane
Freely access 26 papers on research progress and current science on methane. Read Companion Virtual Issue to L&O Special Issue on Methane now!
NEW! L&O Video Abstracts
L&O Special Issue on MethaneRead Methane Emissions from Oceans, Coasts, and Freshwater Habitats: New Perspectives and Feedbacks on Climate now!
L&O 60th Anniversary Virtual Issue
- ASLO joins aquatic societies in opposing repeat of Waters of the United States (WOTUS) rule
- Announcing the 2019 L&O Special Issue "Long-term perspectives in aquatic research"
- Funding available for 2017 ASLO Global Outreach Initiative
- ASLO and CASS write Congress in support of science funding
- 2017 Award and Plenary Presentation Videos Are Online
- Resources from sexual misconduct workshop at 2017 Aquatic Sciences Meeting available on ASLO website