Limnology and Oceanography Video Abstracts
We are pleased to present you with L&O Video Abstracts: summaries of recently published L&O articles created by the articles' authors.
If you are an L&O author interested in submitting a video abstract to the journal, please review submission guidelines and additional information here.
Read Article: "Quantifying nitrate dynamics in a mesotrophic lake using triple oxygen isotopes as tracers" (Urumu Tsunogai, Takanori Miyauchi, Takuya Ohyama, Daisuke D. Komatsu, Masanori Ito, and Fumiko Nakagawa)
Read Article: "Long-term alkalinity trends in the Baltic Sea and their implications for CO2-induced acidification" (J. Müller, B. Schneider, G. Rehder)
Read Article: "Aerobic gammaproteobacterial methanotrophs mitigate methane emissions from oxic and anoxic lake waters" (K. Oswald, J. Milucka, A. Brand, P. Hach, S. Littmann, B. Wehrli, M. Kuypers, C. Schubert)
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all ASLO journal content if you are an ASLO member.
to ASLO.org for access) (Note: you will be redirected
Editor's Choice feature is unavailable for this journal
NEW! L&O Video Abstracts
NEW! Companion Virtual Issue to L&O Special Issue on Methane
Freely access 26 papers on research progress and current science on methane. Read Companion Virtual Issue to L&O Special Issue on Methane now!
L&O 60th Anniversary Virtual Issue
- ASLO Announces 2018 Award Recipients
- Cross peer review: what is it and how is it being used at Limnology & Oceanography: Letters?
- ASLO statement on EPA's censorship of scientists
- ASLO Announces 2017 Global Outreach Initiative Award Winners
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 ASLO Photo Contest!
- ASLO joins aquatic societies in opposing repeat of Waters of the United States (WOTUS) rule