Limnology and Oceanography Video Abstracts
We are pleased to present you with L&O Video Abstracts: summaries of recently published L&O articles created by the articles' authors.
If you are an L&O author interested in submitting a video abstract to the journal, please review submission guidelines and additional information here.
Read Article: "Aerobic gammaproteobacterial methanotrophs mitigate methane emissions from oxic and anoxic lake waters" (K. Oswald, J. Milucka, A. Brand, P. Hach, S. Littmann, B. Wehrli, M. Kuypers, C. Schubert)
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all ASLO journal content if you are an ASLO member.
to ASLO.org for access) (Note: you will be redirected
Editor's Choice feature is unavailable for this journal
Newly Available - L&O Video Abstracts
Available- L&O Special Issue on MethaneMethane Emissions from Oceans, Coasts, and Freshwater Habitats: New Perspectives and Feedbacks on Climate just published! Access all of the articles now!
Available - L&O 60th Anniversary Virtual Issue
- ASLO and CASS write Congress in support of science funding
- 2017 Award and Plenary Presentation Videos Are Online
- Resources from sexual misconduct workshop at 2017 Aquatic Sciences Meeting available on ASLO website
- Laura Falkenberg and Kelsey Poulson-Ellestad named Raelyn Cole Editorial Fellows for L&O Letters
- Announcing the 2017 Limnology and Oceanography Special Issue
- ASLO is now accepting applications for the 2016 ASLO Global Outreach Initiative