*PLEASE NOTE: If the links highlighted here do not take you to those web sites, please copy and paste address in your browser.
Permission to reproduce Wiley journal Content
Requests to reproduce material from John Wiley & Sons publications are being handled through the RightsLink® automated permissions service.Simply follow the steps below to obtain permission via the Rightslink® system:
- Locate the article you wish to reproduce on Wiley Online Library (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com)
- Click on the ‘Request Permissions’ link, under the 'ARTICLE TOOLS' menu on the abstract page (also available from Table of Contents or Search Results)
- Follow the online instructions and select your requirements from the drop down options and click on ‘quick price’ to get a quote
- Create a RightsLink® account to complete your transaction (and pay, where applicable)
- Read and accept our Terms & Conditions and download your license
- For any technical queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information and to view a Rightslink® demo please visit www.wiley.com and select Rights & Permissions.
AUTHORS - If you wish to reuse your own article (or an amended version of it) in a new publication of which you are the author, editor or co-editor, prior permission is not required (with the usual acknowledgements). However, a formal grant of license can be downloaded free of charge from RightsLink if required.
Teaching institutions with a current paid subscription to the journal may make multiple copies for teaching purposes without charge, provided such copies are not resold or copied. In all other cases, permission should be obtained from a reproduction rights organisation (see below) or directly from RightsLink®.
Copyright Licensing Agency
Institutions based in the UK with a valid photocopying and/or digital license with the Copyright Licensing Agency may copy excerpts from Wiley books and journals under the terms of their license. For further information go to CLA.
Copyright Clearance Center
Institutions based in the US with a valid photocopying and/or digital license with the Copyright Clearance Center may copy excerpts from Wiley books and journals under the terms of their license, please go to CCC.
Other Territories: Please contact your local reproduction rights organisation.
For further information please visit www.wiley.com and select Rights & Permissions.
If you have any questions about the permitted uses of a specific article, please contact us.
John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
West Sussex, PO19 8SQ
Fax: 44 (0) 1243 770620
John Wiley & Sons Inc.
111 River Street MS 4-02
Hoboken, NJ 07030-5774
Fax: (201) 748-6008
Log in for Access
Log in for access to all ASLO journal content if you are an ASLO member.
to ASLO.org for access) (Note: you will be redirected
Newly Available - L&O Video Abstracts"Aerobic gammaproteobacterial methanotrophs mitigate methane emissions from oxic and anoxic lake waters" View video here!
Freely Available- L&O Special Issue on MethaneMethane Emissions from Oceans, Coasts, and Freshwater Habitats: New Perspectives and Feedbacks on Climate just published! Access all of the articles now!
Freely Available - L&O 60th Anniversary Virtual Issue
- Announcing the 2017 Limnology and Oceanography Special Issue
- ASLO is now accepting applications for the 2016 ASLO Global Outreach Initiative
- 2016 ASLO Award Recipients
- Chris Filstrup to serve as Deputy Editor for Limnology & Oceanography Bulletin
- A Tribute to Raelyn Cole, long-time L&O Managing Editor
- Announcing the Raelyn Cole Editorial Fellowship Fund